Sales Manager - EMEA - Homebased Medical Devices Services
Sales Manager - EMEA - Homebased Medical Devices Repair and Parts Services
An expanding Medical Devices Services company are looking for a homebased Medical Devices Sales Manager to cover the EMEA region.
You will be promoting and selling a range of services to large Medical Devices companies.
Once COVID19 travel restrictions are loosened up, you will travel to current, lapsed, and potential clients across Europe, so you must be willing to travel for your work.
Currently, phone, email and video calls will be the methods you will use until then.
It is essential that your Medical Devices sales experience has been on B2B Services rather than products.
As your role will be autonomous, you will need to know how to sell services already as one-on-one training is not currently possible, due to COVID19.
We are happy for your services sales experience to have been within a large medical devices company, offering service, maintenance, repair services to their clients or a consultancy/services company offering services to large medical devices companies.
The early days of this role will be focused almost totally on new business, how a driven focus on making sales via your existing contacts and new contacts will be essential.
This is a great chance to build a solid base of clients and create your own future career development.
Apart from this, you will be rewarded with an excellent starting salary, commission/bonus and other benefits.
We are open on location across Europe, however once COVID19 travel restrictions have been lifted we would need you to be somewhere with good travel networks.
Apart from having experience in B2B Medical Devices services sales, we would expect you to hold a degree within a commercial, engineering, scientific or other relevant subject.
I am expecting a lot of interest in this role, so if you are interested, I suggest making an application now or risk missing out again.
For more information, please feel free to call Andrew Welsh, Director of Medical Devices recruitment and Scientific recruitment specialists Newton Colmore Consulting, on +44 121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team at Newton Colmore Consulting will contact you.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist recruitment company within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Scientific Software, Robotics, Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors.
More Jobs from Newton Colmore Consulting
- Electrical Production Engineer – Fluid Mechanics – Cambridge
- Fluidics Field Service Engineer – Cambridge
- Mechanical Engineer – Fluid Mechanics – Cambridge
- Production Technician – Inkjet Printhead Systems – Cambridge
- Embedded Software Engineer – Life Sciences Diagnostics
- Graduate Electronics Engineer – Scientific Technology
- Senior Electronics Engineer – Medical Devices – Cambridge
- Clinical Trials Director – Sleep Apnea Medical Devices – Boston
- Office Manager and Sales Support – Boston – Medical Devices
- Electronics Engineer – Digital Signal Processing - Cambridge
- Deep Learning – Group Director – Cambridge
- Experienced DevOps Software Engineer – Cambridge
- Senior Marketing Manager/Director – Digital Content – Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer Consultant – Security Clearance
- Two-year Post-Doc Physicist – Cambridge - Materials Sciences
- Two-year Post-Doc Chemistry Researcher – Fluorescent Tags
- Contract Software Applications Engineer – Medical Devices
- C# Software Engineer – Scientific Engineering – South Cambridge
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer – Medical Devices
- Manufacturing Engineer – Manufacturing Process Design