Workday Financials Systems Analyst
Workday Financials System Analyst
Focus Cloud are the only dedicated global specialist recruiter of Workday HR and Financials resources.
We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users, and Candidates across the ecosystem worldwide.
This is a remote based position and is only open to candidates that do not require sponsorship.
Candidates can be based anywhere in either US, UK, Poland, Italy, Spain or France.
My customer is looking for experienced Workday Financials Systems Analyst with the following skills:
- Partner with Stakeholders to enable the effective use of Financials and related integrated systems and workflow solutions.
- Gather business requirements and align to system capabilities.
- Configure changes in Workday aligned with business requirements and perform comprehensive Unit testing with business teams, applications support and system developers for overall functionality and technical quality of deliverables.
- Maintain the system configuration and reporting designs for the assigned functional areas.
- Provide the initial end user documentation to the training team.
- Help tier 2 support where tickets are escalated through Jira.
Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Writing standard and advanced reports that include creating calculated fields and maintain dashboards.
- Support semi-annual Workday Release project activities and weekly updates related to assigned functional areas.
- Participate in projects to a successful completion.
Effectively manages tasks, duties, resources, and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of systems analysis and configuration experience working within HR applications.
- Previous hands-on experience working with Workday Financials (Customers, Suppliers, Accounts, Business Process and Configuration, Tax, Projects, Reporting, and Analytics)
- Functional knowledge in the application of technology to support and improve Human resources management processes.
- Proven ability to manage across functions and successfully engage and influence others outside area of control.
- Project management experience includes project planning and execution.
- Experience with planning, leading and performing change management, communications, and training activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills towards varying managerial and technical audiences.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to work effectively with functional and technical teams.
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in utilizing business software applications including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk) and Jira a plus
Start date: ASAP
Key Words: Workday, Workday Financials, Cloud ERP, Business Development, Sales, Delivery
More Jobs from Focus Cloud
- Workday Data Conversion Lead
- Workday Systems Manager
- Finance Systems Manager (Workday)
- Finance Systems Administrator
- Workday Consultant (HCM & Recruiting)
- Workday Integration Specialist
- HRIS Project Lead
- Workday Integration lead
- Workday Support Consultant
- Workday Time and Absence
- Workday Analyst
- HR Analyst with Workday
- Workday Data Conversion Analyst
- Workday Integration Consultant
- Workday Integrations Consultant