Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Applies the highest quality standard in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Demonstrates strong client service skills, teamwork, and collaboration
- Proactively plans and multitasks to maximize productivity
- Meets all quality and productivity metrics and demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Supporting lab work associated with development and scale-up projects within the large molecule group
- Demonstrate a working experience with aseptic technique
- Perform duties in a protocol-driven work, such as passaging and sampling cell cultures, and running Ambr bioreactors,
- Use of analytical instruments to monitor bioreactors
- Assist with general lab upkeep and organization efforts, which includes decontamination and disposal of large scale cell culture wastes
- Responsible for organizing records, capturing results into data sheets and contributing to technical reports in a team environment as well as contributing individually to meet project timeline and objectives.
- Analyze and present data in professional format;
- Demonstrate clear and professional verbal and written communication;
- Conduct, analysis and reporting of data in accordance with requirements set forth by the department;
- Ensure maintenance of detailed documentation of assay development and qualification;
- Record experimental data and accurate and highly organized laboratory notebooks
- Follow appropriate SOPs and all internal documentation requirements.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in biopharmaceutical, biotechnology or pharmaceutical required
- Broad knowledge in upstream process development and hands-on experience is desired.
- Experience with cGMP practices
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm., with overtime as needed.
Weekend work will be required at times.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Scientific Group Leader
- Lab Technician (Non-Degreed)
- Upstream Scientist
- Protein Drug Formulation Development Scientist
- Medical Safety Engineer
- Assistant Phrase Library Administrator
- Analytical Scientist III
- Deviations Investigator
- Scientist III
- CAR-T Scientist - IVTK
- Characterization Scientist
- Bioanalytical Chemist Group Leader – Biotechnology
- Separations Scientist
- Development Specialist II
- Biophysical Scientist
- Data Systems Specialist
- Scientific Data Readers (ENTRY LEVEL)
- Scientific Testing Analyst
- Senior Scientist
- Biologics Testing Scientists: ALL LEVELS