Night Shift CNC Machine Operator (3-Axis)
Our client based in Ferndown has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Setter / Operator to run their 3-axis mill on their small but busy night shift.
Applicants must have recent experience of setting and operating a CNC mill, preferably 3-Axis; some programme editing experience would also be an advantage.
You will be required to help with material loading, quality checking and keeping the machines operational; you must also have a flexible approach to working as you will be required to help with other ancillary tasks around the factory whilst programmes are running.
The position is offered on a long-term temporary basis initially, but there might be an opportunity for a permanent position for the right person.
Starting rate of pay will be £11.00 per hour, the hours of work are Monday to Thursday 21:00 pm till 06:00 am.
For more information, please forward your CV to Jon at Mploy.
More Jobs from Mploy Staffing Solutions
- German Speaking Customer Support Advisor (Temporary)
- Sales Advisor
- Administrator / Receptionist
- Production Operatives
- Marketing Executive
- Security Operatives
- Cargo Handlers
- Quality Engineer
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Servicing Administrator
- Night Shift Cleaner
- Production Operatives / Packers
- Finance Manager
- Workshop Technician / MOT Tester
- Food Manufacturing Operators
- Floating Vehicle Service Advisor
- Production Chemist Assistant
- Vehicle Service Advisor
- Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Branch Administrator