CAR-T Scientist - IVTK
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Analytical experiments in support of mammalian cell culture activities.
- Be familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples.
- Have good understanding of cell culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Recording analytical results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- BLS2 hood experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration with 3 years industry experience, OR Relevant Masters with 1 year industry experience, OR PhD
- Experience with the following skills;
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Cell Based Assays
- In Vitro tumor killing assay
- Potency Assays
- Analytical development and support of assays
- CAR-T experience is a plus.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong preference towards CAR T Cell Therapy experience; Immunology; Analytical / Method Development
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Flexibility to travel between Malvern and Spring House 10% of your time.
Position is full-time, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Scientific Group Leader
- Lab Technician (Non-Degreed)
- Upstream Scientist
- Protein Drug Formulation Development Scientist
- Medical Safety Engineer
- Assistant Phrase Library Administrator
- Analytical Scientist III
- Deviations Investigator
- Scientist III
- Characterization Scientist
- Upstream Scientist
- Bioanalytical Chemist Group Leader – Biotechnology
- Separations Scientist
- Development Specialist II
- Biophysical Scientist
- Data Systems Specialist
- Scientific Data Readers (ENTRY LEVEL)
- Scientific Testing Analyst
- Senior Scientist
- Biologics Testing Scientists: ALL LEVELS