Car Sales Advisor
Car/Automotive Sales Advisor
Up to £35K OTE + Attractive Benefits Package
We are currently looking for an Automotive/Car Sales Advisor for our Maidstone branch.
As a Sales Advisor, you will be the face of our Peugeot Citroen and DS brands.
You will focus on achieving ambitious volume and profit targets, coupled with opportunities to sell additional services such as finance, insurance, accessories and service plans.
We are driven to exceed customer expectations, both in terms of service and product knowledge.
Training and Developmental opportunities will be given to help you become successful in your job.
Are you THE ONE?
For this Sales Advisor role, ideally, you need to have the following:
- Sales experience within the automotive industry is an advantage, but don’t worry if you haven’t worked within the motor industry before, as long as you have retail experience, we will give you full product training and support
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
- Willing to work 45 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis
- Good communication skills as you need to be willing and comfortable speaking with people
- Determination - you need to be driven to hit your targets and earn more!
Our package isn’t just about salary, yes we’re competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more! Opportunities of training and development are also provided for this role.
- £18,000-£22,000 per annum basic salary
- £24,000 OTE equivalent whilst completing your first 3 months training
- Realistic sales targets to achieve £35,000 per annum OTE after training, however, this is uncapped!
Our other generous benefits are just as rewarding and can include:
- Performance related bonus
- Holidays on top of the bank holidays
- Eligibility to join our Company car programme - 2 cars available for you!
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments
Stellantis are proud owners of 17 brands including: Citroën, Fiat, Peugeot, Vauxhall, and Opel, with each having a strong unique identity.
We also have our own wholly owned retail group, Robins & Day, representing 38 retailers across the UK.
Recently awarded the ‘Best Company – One to Watch 2019’, Robins & Day believe that employee satisfaction and career progression opportunities are important for success - if you have what it takes, we’ll give you the opportunities.
Our dealerships are successful because of our people - they are the key; they live and breathe our values.
They’re the heartbeat of our business and represent the foundations of our organisation.
This is what our customers love and makes us stand out from the crowd.
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis is an equal opportunity employer.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full Time, Permanent
- Rate: Â£18k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Maidstone, Kent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Robins & Day Branded
- Tel: 01603 415100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RDM-5871
- Posted: 2021-04-21 13:49:41 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- School Cleaner (Keyholder)
- HGV Driver
- HGV Driver
- Offshore Electrical Engineer
- School Cleaner
- Sales and Business Development Executives
- Practice Accountant (Maternity Cover)
- Senior Software Project Manager
- Software Project Manager
- Gym Equipment Installers
- Financial Director
- Marketing Officer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Health and Safety Officer
- R&D Test Technician
- Control Panel Wireperson