The company is hiring for a Car Buyer as a full-time permanent opportunity based in Essex.
About the Company
The Reynold Motor Group prides itself on reputation for high quality workmanship, and on their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
They are a friendly, family run business and they value their staff as an integral part of the team.
They have recently become a franchise dealer and have lots of exciting plans for the near future and are therefore looking to bring on new members to accompany the existing team.
Having delivered more than 1500 cars in the last year, RMG continues to develop new and innovative ways of improving their hassle-free buying process both online and in their 3 dealerships.
Backed by their five-star customer reviews– as rated by Trustpilot.
About the Role
The Car Buyers satisfy customer orders placed by the sales team and source required vehicles and negotiate the purchase, both within and outside of their dealer contracts.
They build relationships internally and externally with dealers and qualify and understand both the customer’s (through the sales team) and dealer’s requirements and expectations.
- To secure vehicles in response to client orders and to buy new stock
- Fulfill the administrative elements of procuring vehicles, checking/amending customer orders whilst always keeping systems up to date via our sales team
- Report on any damage, servicing, and warranty requirements
- To use the resources available to proactively source the customer’s vehicle requirements i.e via the web, automotive publications, dealer contacts etc
- Provide alternative vehicle options that meet the customer’s core vehicle requirements
- To proactively follow up with dealers to maximise sales opportunities and support the sales team targets, actively reducing cancellations
- Keep up to date with vehicle product knowledge and the motor industry marketplace
- To achieve and maintain appropriate FCA compliance regulations
- Achieve individual targets and KPI’s and actively contribute to the collective team’s target
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have Automotive experience (good understanding of the motor dealership operation, personnel and its profit centres) together with knowledge of the FCA and associated compliance regulations.
Experience of delivering on sales targets and generating revenue is also required together with:
- A confident, helpful & professional telephone manner
- A clear & concise communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Well organised with the ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
At Reynolds, they are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
They’re unique, and so are you.
- They’re always thinking of you.
You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme
- Joining a friendly, family run business where they value their staff as an integral part of the team
- You will receive continuous support in your role from the business owner/managers and be provided with development opportunities to progress within the organisation
How to Apply
If you are looking for something more than just another typical Motor-trade job, then apply today to find out more.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£30k - 40k per year + Dependent on Experience
- Location: Shoeburyness, Essex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RMG04
- Posted: 2021-04-21 14:14:10 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Shift Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Master Technician
- Field Sales Executive
- CRM Assistant
- Business Development Executive
- PRODUCTION OPERATOR
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive - Work from Home
- Financial Accounting Manager
- Experienced Customer Sales Support Administrator
- Operations / Contracts Manager (Water Hygiene/Treatment)
- Domestic & Residential Groundworker
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Business Development Executive - Flexible Working
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Community Support Worker
- Junior Associate
- E-Commerce Executive: Amazon