Location: Remote working (with occasional office travel)
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
We are Citation.
We are far from your average service provider.
Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine.
We are a nice bunch.
We don't do office politics or “that's not my job”.
We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years.
Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
We've just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon.
This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you've got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you're the right type of person for us.
We have a brand-new exciting role to join our digital team.
If you love being hands on with PPC accounts, analysing data and writing ad copy - then this is role for you! We are looking for someone to help us drive efficiency and growth through paid search.
You will primarily be working on the biggest PPC account in the Group but there will be the opportunity to work across a number of other Group brands, to share your knowledge and impart paid search best practice.
You will have a strong understanding of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Google Analytics and you will be comfortable working to KPIs and targets.
We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator and will work closely with our contact centre and sales teams to analyse PPC lead quality, conversion and optimisation.
, Daily management of all paid search platforms
, Building new campaigns and updating existing ones
, Analysing leads to drive quality
, Working with our CRO Analyst to test landing pages, CTAs and ad copy
, Gathering regular feedback from our sales team on lead quality
, Regular reporting on the performance of PPC activity
What we need from you
, A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
, Minimum of 2 years' experience in a paid search role
, Ability to analyse data
, Experience of working on lead generation campaigns, ideally in a B2B environment
, Strong understanding of conversion tracking
, Experience of working to KPIs
Preferred, but not essential
, Google Ads certified
, Experience with paid social campaigns
What's in it for you?
We don't take ourselves too seriously, and we don't expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Location: Warrington, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-21 15:13:00 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer Driver
- Data Protection Analyst
- CNC Press Brake Operator (Various Shifts)
- Production Operative (Weekend Shift)
- CNC Laser Operator (Various Shifts)
- Visual Designer
- Commonwealth Games Traffic Order Team Leader
- Commonwealth Games Senior Data Analyst – 12 month FTC
- Commonwealth Games Assistant Route Network Manager
- Workshop Project Manager
- Technical Support Team Leader
- Property Operations Assistant
- Procurement Lead Officer - Rail
- Procurement Lead Officer – Productivity and Skills
- Procurement Lead Officer – Metro x2 (12 Month FTC)
- Head of Procurement
- Casual Housekeeping Assistant