Upholsterer - Southend
Salary: Circa £10- £12 per hour
Our innovative and creative seating specialist company who specialise in bespoke seating are looking to appoint an upholsterer to their team.
This role required an experienced upholsterer to join the team who is familiar with making sofas, armchairs and recliners for production runs.
* Produce patterns from scratch
* Apply traditional upholstery techniques
* Prep a seat frame using webbing, foam and dacron
* Upholster a whole unit to a high quality
* Lay cutting by hand
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to be an experienced upholsterer who can work with different materials, and work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Nursery Manager
- Bathroom Showroom Sales Executive
- Countryside Operatives
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Car Sales Executive
- Client Support Engineer
- Mid/Senior UI Designer (Web/Mobile/App)
- Offshore Wind Market Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
- Car Sales Executive
- Junior UI Designer (Typography)
- Marketing/ CRM/ Campaigns Executive, Remote
- Jnr/Mid Full Stack Engineer (Marketing Tech Stacks), Remote
- Lab Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)