Assistant Finance Systems Analyst
Do you have experience in providing system support to colleagues, ideally within a finance function? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our client a leading Asset Management firm based in Edinburgh is looking for an Assistant Finance Systems Analyst to join their team on an initial 15 month fixed term contract.
- Experience of working in a support role
- Working knowledge of finance applications and information systems
- Systems administration experience
- Experience of working with MS Teams, MS Planner, MS SharePoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver work to a high standard of accuracy
- Proven organisational skills, and ability to manage own workload working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of working in a Finance department
- Experience of working with Infor SUN, Q&A, Proactis, Expensify, InforBI
- Experience of working with OLAP products
- Manage Finance Systems support queue ensuring timely responses and escalations are actioned
- Assist in projects relating to systems development and implementation of new Finance software
- Ensure clear written procedures and systems notes in place and maintained for every system and process
- Co-ordinate Finance Department-related queries and issues with Information Systems Department and 3rd party support desks
- Support and provide cover for other team members
- Ensure daily processing tasks are completed within the SLA's and checklists updated accordingly
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- FUND EXPENSES ASSOCIATE
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- TRANSFER AGENCY OVERSIGHT
- IT RISK CONSULTANT
- CLIENT CHANGE MANAGER
- Process Improvement Analyst
- SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Voting and ESG Analyst
- FUND CONTROLLER
- SMCR Analyst
- RFP Analyst
- LIQUIDITY FUNDING CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER
- Global Mobility Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager - Real Estate
- CALCULATIONS ANALYST
- Governance and Sustainability Analyst
- ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS