Sub Agent - D Wall
Our client is one of the key contractors on the HS2 project and they currently require a Sub Agent with D Wall construction experience.
This is a 12 month contract initially, located in Acton, London.
Overview of role and responsibilities:
- Management of specialist sub-contractors.
- Technical Safety & Quality and liaise with other area and sites to ensure collaborative programming and progress.
- Previous experience within D Wall construction.
- Piling Experience essential
- Experience within Earthworks & Civils Works RC Works Excavations
- CSCS qualification
- Ideally recognised academic qualification
- Two working references essential
- Strong communication and leadership skills
If interested, please get in touch on 0203 008 5212 or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks/RC Frame
- Senior Scientist, Manufacturing and Process Development
- Research Scientist - Preclinical Drug Discovery / saRNA
- Protein Scientist/Senior Scientist
- D90 360 operator
- Remote Controlled Crane Operator
- Groundworks Supervisor
- SAP EWM Berater
- SAP FICO Spezialist( Senior Consultant)
- CCDO Labourer
- Senior Planner
- Gate Engineer
- Chippie Labourers