Overview of the role:
The General Manager will be responsible for standards and targets relating to customer service, along with improving and developing staff and Management.
This will include day-to-day responsibility for managing high profile relationships with senior client management and internal stakeholders.
The General Manager is responsible for ensuring the contact centre operations delivers the required performance and being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience.
- Deliver exceptional results through clear, strategic direction and objective analysis
- Manage key client relationships
- Drive profitable results by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills, and product knowledge development
- Develop a standardised reporting format for internal and external Customers
- Plan and implement specific evaluation methods outlining the expected responsibilities and performance standards for each team member
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Actively look for opportunities and improvements for development
- Establish team measurements and provide regular reporting on progress updates
- Coach and mentor the team for success
- Requires regular reporting to the Senior Management Team to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency
- Be innovative, share ideas and drive improvement in Process, People and Technology.
- Drive and share best practice internally and externally
- Adhere to all L&D and HR processes
- Ensure all relevant internal and external guidelines, policies and procedures are adhered to and promoted
This list is non-exhaustive and duties may change to reflect the changing needs of the business.
Experience and attributes required:
- Demonstrate proven ability to consistently achieve and exceed client expectation
- In-depth knowledge of and exposure to the Call Centre environment
- An extensive background and a proven track record of managing and driving targets and SLA's
- Highly organised with a systematic approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically in a fast paced, high energy and changeable environment
- Possess ability to prioritise and work productively to meet targets and deadlines
- Strong experience and confident in using multiple systems
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible, resilient, and receptive to change with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Strong people management skills and experience of managing a successful team
- Demonstrated ability to develop, motivate and mentor teams
Together with your remuneration package, they also give you 22 days holiday, company matched pension scheme (after 6 months) and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options.
These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Assurance Officer
- SIEM Implementation Expert - Splunk, Arcsight, Sentinel
- Senior Scientist - Immunology
- Construction Manager
- Data Lead / Data Migration Lead
- Signalling Design CRE
- Junior H&S Officer
- Quality Advisor
- EC&I Project Engineer
- Portfolio Information Lead
- E&I Designer
- Test Equipment Design Engineer
- Assistant Financial Business Partner - 5171321
- Site Services Engineer
- MIG & TIG Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Barrel Maker (CNC Machinist)
- Full Stack Developer
- Test Engineer - switchmode power supply
- Area Sales Manager - EMEA - Permanent
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant