Our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their team at a time of immense growth.
They are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who can adopt a goal-orientated approach to work and develop relationships at varying levels.
- Networking to identify new business opportunities.
- Developing and managing new client relationships up to Director level.
- Provision of a high standard of client care.
- UK travel to meet with prospective clients to secure business.
- Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts.
- Ability to develop new accounts, full new business 360 role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly motivating environment.
- Must have a drive to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Passion for achieving and surpassing targets.
- A track record of providing outstanding customer care.
- Capability to work professionally as part of a vibrant, energetic recruitment team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: Competitive + commission scheme
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate
- UC & Cloud Sales Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Business Mobile Sales Executive
- Account Handler - Commercial Insurance Broker
- Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
- New Business Sales Executive
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Telesales/Office Assistant
- Insolvency Administrator
- Assistant PA
- Digital Marketing & Sales Account Executive