Account Manager Cardiac Pacing
Working with a highly technical product range this is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused medical sales professional to join this market leading global organisation.
Developing accounts across the Avon region you will be responsible for the sale and support of a highly technical product range within cardiac devices working within the cath lab environment with customers including those in Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester & Bath.
Degree educated you will be driven and self-motivated and be searching for a role where success is rewarded within a clinically focused organisation where patient outcomes are of key importance.
Ideal candidates will have a sales background in cardiology but this role offers a rare opportunity for candidates with a procedural based medical sales background (orthopaedics, endoscopy etc) to move into the growing cardiology market.
Offering an excellent package of salary, benefits and bonus this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly technical niche market role within a highly respected organisation.
More Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
- Clinical Trainer Renal Dialysis
- Medical Sales Account Manager Infusion Devices
- Sales Specialist-Molecular Sequencing Solutions
- Product/Market Manager - Oncology Diagnostics
- (Trainee) Sales Specialist - Healthcare IT
- Sales Specialist - Healthcare IT
- Trade Marketing Key Account Manager (FMCG/OTC)
- Product Support Specialist - Laboratory Diagnostics
- Business Development Manager - Novel Cardiology Device
- Technical Sales Specialist - Flow Cytometry/Immunology
- Business Development Manager - Cardiac Imaging/Structural Heart
- Project Lead/Scrum Master - Scientific Software
- Product Manager - Specialist Pharmaceuticals
- Training & Technical Support Specialist - Gas Detection
- Territory Manager Critical Care/Respiratory
- Territory Manager Implantable Cardiac Devices
- Senior Commercial Analyst
- Account Manager Critical Care/Respiratory
- Regional Sales Manager (Medical Devices)
- Sales Effectiveness Specialist - Materials Science