Software Engineering Manager for next Fintech Unicorn Startup
Software Engineering Manager
Permanent £90,000 per annum, part time remote working
Klarna and ClearPay are great, right? What if I told you that you could use the same services almost everywhere, without having to worry about interest?
This is what this platform is trying to achieve.
The next Fintech unicorn are now looking for a Software Engineering Manager to come on board and grow their tech team to 200 by the end of 2021.
This is a company that has been established for only 3 years and has grown from strength to strength, making headlines all over the UK and US!
You will be working with some of the best and passionate people in the industry who are ex Monese, Facebook and Klarna!
The ideal Software Engineering Manager will be enthusiastic about the journey they are going on, obsessed with code quality, agile practices, and does not mind mucking in with the engineers.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be joining a team of Developers who are building on Java, Springboot, React, Typescript, AWS, Docker, and API gateway.
Experience with DevOps technologies is a strong preference for this position.
As a Hands-on Software Engineering Manager, you will be leading multiple teams of hypergrowth tech scaleup.
You will oversee software delivery using best practices, agile methodologies, and CI / CD to create a high-performing engineering culture.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be working on distributed systems, architecture and helping developers be on the right track to ensure high-impact delivery.
What can they do for you? Good question!
With salary going up to £90,000 per annum, two stage interview process and part time remote working option, if this role sounds of interest to you then please apply via Rebeka @isluk.co.uk to find out more!
Know someone who would be interested? Please steer them my way! ISL offer great referrals in return.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Mid - Senior Back End Developers - .Net Core
- Junior Web Developer - WordPress, PHP
- Front End Developer - Building Robots
- Front-end Developer - Data Visualisation UI
- Back-end Software Engineer – .NET Core, C#, Azure
- Business Analyst/Project Manager
- CRM Manager
- Senior Java Developer for fast paced FX company in London!
- Technical Product Manager
- Senior Electronics/ Embedded Engineer - PCB, Embedded C
- Java developer for the Best-In-Class product in London!
- Senior PHP Developer
- Business Analyst
- Project Coordinator - £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus
- Product Manager / Technical Project Manager - 100% Remote
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Education Business Manager - Ultrasound - up to £60,000
- Marketing Manager
- Senior .Net Developer