Territory Manager Implantable Cardiac Devices
Continued investment in new technology and growth has enabled this market leading medical devices company to further grow its specialist team for cardiac monitoring.
Covering the Southern region with accounts across London and the South East , you will work closely with clinicians in the Cath lab environment building relationships to enable you to reach your sales targets.
Supported by the clinical education team to deliver training and education you will also be responsible for the development of account and territory plans to maximse the reach and usage of this exciting implantable device.
Ideal candidates will have some exposure to cardiology, but driven, ambitious sales professionals with around two years experience in medical sales and a degree level education will also be considered.
Offering exceptional training and long term development opportunities, with an outstanding package of salary and benefits this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team
More Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
- Sales Training Specialist - Geosciences/Materials Science (FTC)
- Clinical Trainer Renal Dialysis
- Medical Sales Account Manager Infusion Devices
- Sales Specialist-Molecular Sequencing Solutions
- Product/Market Manager - Oncology Diagnostics
- (Trainee) Sales Specialist - Healthcare IT
- Sales Specialist - Healthcare IT
- Trade Marketing Key Account Manager (FMCG/OTC)
- Product Support Specialist - Laboratory Diagnostics
- Business Development Manager - Novel Cardiology Device
- Technical Sales Specialist - Flow Cytometry/Immunology
- Business Development Manager - Cardiac Imaging/Structural Heart
- Project Lead/Scrum Master - Scientific Software
- Product Manager - Specialist Pharmaceuticals
- Training & Technical Support Specialist - Gas Detection
- Territory Manager Critical Care/Respiratory
- Account Manager Cardiac Pacing
- Senior Commercial Analyst
- Account Manager Critical Care/Respiratory
- Regional Sales Manager (Medical Devices)