Our Client, a leading Asset Management company, are looking for an experienced Intellectual Capital Assistant to join their team in Edinburgh.
We have a number of these vacancies both on a permanent and 12 month FTC basis.
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting management of the intellectual capital across all audiences and assisting in production of intellectual capital whilst ensuring that the content is compliant and of high quality.
- Educated to a degree level
- Proven work experience within an office environment
- Experience in a financial services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong team working skills, as well as the ability to work well on own initiative
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Assisting with the team's day-to-day tasks and projects
- Assisting with co-ordinating the production of intellectual capital content
- Assisting with the maintenance of the intellectual capital exchange site
- Maintaining an awareness of business environment and contributing ideas and proposals where appropriate
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: (13410)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- FUND CONTROLLER
- SMCR Analyst
- RFP Analyst
- LIQUIDITY FUNDING CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER
- Global Mobility Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager - Real Estate
- CALCULATIONS ANALYST
- Governance and Sustainability Analyst
- ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS
- Business Process Analyst
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- CHANGE AUDIT CONSULTANT
- Investment Fund Analyst
- Assistant Portfolio Manager
- (Senior) Recruitment Consultant
- (Senior) Investment Consultant
- Senior Longevity Consultant
- Senior Longevity Consultant