Graduate Regulatory Executives
Circa £26,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Benefits
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives.
Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (Rediroom).
You'll find a GAMA product in most UK hospitals and as infection prevention becoming a global priority, the demand for our product has never been higher.
Our Regulatory team enable GAMA to achieve sales across the world, and as our sales are growing, so is our Regulatory team! We're looking for two science or engineering graduates to join GAMA's Regulatory team and make a difference.
You'll be fully supported and mentored by our in-house regulatory experts, to learn why a regs function is integral to the success of a sales focused business.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Live the GAMA Values: Passionate, supportive and caring, curious and innovative, win together, and have fun!
- Support product registrations and licences with technical documentation that meets regulatory requirements (either in the UK or globally)
- Effectively coordinate with 3rd party agencies including distributors, authorities, trade associations etc.
support the administration of new registrations
- Compile and submit dossiers and ensuring suitability of product labelling and advertising for all products types in international markets
- Prepare safety data sheets, and track/report on assigned projects
- You'll also be part of a very cross-functional team, and will collaborate regularly with our internal teams including Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D and Sales
What will you need to be successful?
- A bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline e.g.
biology, chemistry, biomedical engineering
- A team player spirit! You'll be partnering with key business stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be delivering key messages to a variety of stakeholders (regulatory authorities, agencies, 3rd party consultancies, internal teams)
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Effective organisation skills, with a structured approach to prioritisation
What will you get when you join GAMA?
- A competitive salary of circa £26,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Gym memberships coming soon!
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance cover for you
- Income protection in case of long term illness
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What's it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands.
We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors.
The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly.
This means we frequently operate in a very ambiguous environment, but we pull together to get things done.
It is this agility that helps us stay at the cutting edge of infection prevention.
We're proud of our people and our culture, and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there.
We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey.
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment Ltd to source candidates.
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Design Quality Engineer (Medical Equipment)
- Sales Support Assistant
- Customer Support Executive
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Site Buyer
- Engagement and Support Worker
- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- EHS Assessment and Competence Lead
- Head of Customer Quality
- Quality Manager (Medical Equipment)
- Quality Manager (Skin and Surface)
- Creative Studio Admin Assistant
- Regional Director
- Head of Sales
- Procurement and eCommerce Executive
- Estimator – Roof Trusses
- Salesforce Developers
- Head of Product Development – Skin and Surface
- Production Machine Operator