Graduate Trainee Resource Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate to join a successful recruitment company at a time of immense growth.
They are looking for an ambitious and committed individual to become a part of their future success.
- Working alongside the Account Manager to support the growth of specifically designated accounts.
- Fulfilment of Client Vacancies.
- Candidate selection.
- Interview arrangements.
- Managing rate negotiations and offers.
- Management of Contractors in post.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly motivating environment.
- Gaining to skills to become a recruitment consultant.
- Drive to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Passion for achieving and surpassing targets.
- Capability to work professionally as part of a vibrant, energetic recruitment team.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Have a mature personality.
- Have good organisational and administrative skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong work ethic.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate
- UC & Cloud Sales Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Business Mobile Sales Executive
- Account Handler - Commercial Insurance Broker
- Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
- New Business Sales Executive
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Telesales/Office Assistant
- Insolvency Administrator
- Assistant PA
- Digital Marketing & Sales Account Executive