Business Development Manager
Our client, a UK leading provider of specialist technical services who is at the head of their market as the go-to for technical services, are looking for a Business Development Manager to develop new opportunities within testing.
The role will involve working with a mixture of SME's and Blue-Chip organisations developing a strong pipeline of quotations, tenders, proposals presenting solutions and services to both new and existing clients across the UK.
- Generate new business opportunities in line with monthly activity targets set.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Manage and grow new business revenues from existing accounts.
- Develop an ongoing pipeline of new business to achieve sales targets set.
- Accurately forecast the sales pipeline
- Timely submission of weekly/monthly sales report.
- Manage clients' expectations in line with the operational delivery teams.
- Develop and implement an agreed regional sales strategy.
- A proven track record in sales developing new business opportunities.
- A successful track record at solution-based selling with proven and demonstrable experience consistently selling and closing new business.
- A strong understanding of the sales process.
- Self-driven and motivated, with the ability to work independently and to deadlines.
- Able to fully understand the needs of your customers and prospects and to deliver formal presentations to them, at the company and product level.
- Full clean driving license.
- Ability to travel within region and occasionally UK wide.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE + commission
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate
- UC & Cloud Sales Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Business Mobile Sales Executive
- Account Handler - Commercial Insurance Broker
- Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
- New Business Sales Executive
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Telesales/Office Assistant
- Insolvency Administrator
- Assistant PA
- Digital Marketing & Sales Account Executive