Quality Control Technician
Here at S & L Personnel we work with numerous companies based around the Leicester area, covering requirements for warehouse staff, forklift drivers, admin staff and drivers.
We are currently looking for motivated Quality Control technician to be able to offer permanent work with one of our fast paced food processing clients in Leicester.
This position is perfect for a graduate looking for their 1st step in the world of work or someone who has done a similar position before and looking to start a new journey with a successful company.
Duties will include:
* Inspecting and testing materials, processes and products
* Investigating and responding to customer complaints and non-conformance
* Working with the teams to develop and implement controls and improvements
* Supporting the development and implementation of quality standards
* Helping develop corrective actions, solutions and improvements
* Undertaking traceability testing and reporting
* Internal auditing, document checking, swabbing and shelf-life testing
* Experience of quality control or quality assurance
* Educated to 'A' level in scientific discipline
* Knowledge or experience in auditing practices such as BRCGS
* Good English and mathematics skills
* Knowledge of HACCP and Allergen Management.
* Ability to operate Microsoft desktop programs such Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook to an intermediate level.
* Ability to speak Guajarati would be an advantage, nut not essential.
Full training for the role would be offered by a Quality Manager.
Pay Rate - £9.50 per hour
Hours - Monday to Friday - 7am to 6pm (10 hours paid work, 1 hour unpaid break per day)
The successful candidate would be required to provide holiday/sickness cover, on a couple of occasions throughout the year on late shifts (6pm - 5am)
The successful candidate may need to carry out their duties on our second site, again to provide holiday/sickness cover.
This site is a approx.
2 miles from site.
Location of position - Leicester - LE5
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful, well established company so don't miss out on the chance to kick start your career with this company.
If you are interested in coming to register with us then please apply online by sending your CV to us or call us on 0116 260 1437.
S & L Personnel are a recruitment business and we look forward to finding you the role you have been looking for.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £9.50 Per Hour
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: S&L Personnel
- Contact: Daniel Skelton
- Tel: 0116 2601437
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Quality Control Technician
- Posted: 2021-04-26 14:35:04 -
- View all Jobs from S&L Personnel
More Jobs from S&L Personnel
- Picking/Packing Operatives
- Bin Man
- Refuse Collector
- Executive Assistant
- Warehouseman/Store person
- Refuse Collector
- Driving Recruitment consultant
- Warehouse Operatives
- Gate installation/Service engineer
- Picking/ Packing Operative
- Refuse Collecter
- Assembly Operative
- Bin Man
- Graphic Artist
- Maintenance Operative
- Refuse collectors
- General Operative
- Ad - hoc sprinter van drivers
- Quality control operative