Micro/Viro BMS needed in the West Midlands
Maxxima are currently recruiting for band 5 or 6 HCPC registered biomedical scientists to fill a microbiology/virology roles in the East Midlands.
The successful candidates will be experienced in microbiology or virology.
The roles operates on a shift pattern with uplifts in place for any out of hours work.
The pay rate for this biomedical scientist role is £24-26 an hour umbrella equivalent via the trust DE model depending on experience.
Requirements of this biomedical scientist vacancy:
- HCPC Registration
- Experience within a microbiology or virology clinical diagnostic laboratory.
- Experience with PCR
If you are interested in this biomedical scientist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the biomedical science team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 4 Therapy assistant practitioner
- Band 6 Occupational therapist
- Band 6/7 OT/PT
- Virology Biomedical Scientist required in the North West of England
- Histology Biomedical Scientists required in Cambridgeshire
- Haematology/Blood Transfusion Band 6 Biomedical Scientist required in Bedfordshire
- Biomedical Scientist - Biochemistry
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist- Forensic
- Senior MSK Physiotherapist
- Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist - Acute Inpatient
- Band 3 GTA
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 8 Mammographer
- Band 7 Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - Derby
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Band 6/ 7/ 8a Occupational Therapist- Neuro
- Band 4 Section Cutter
- Histology band 4 -6