Community Recovery Worker
I am currently recruiting a Community Mental Health Recovery Worker in the Cheshire and Wirral area working within Mental Health.
Monday - Sunday
08:00 - 22:00
Full or Part Time
Contract: 12 Weeks+
£11.00p/hr (Ltd) standard rate
£15.00p/hr (Ltd) Bank Holidays
The applicant would work out in the community supporting people in their own homes with daily routine, independent living, employment and life skills.
The applicant must have previous community based experience working independently carrying their own case load.
The applicant must be a car driver with use of a vehicle for work purposes.
It would be beneficial if the applicant holds a transferable DBS.
Interested? Call Carly email your updated CV with contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locality Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker Care Planning and Proceedings Team
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Leaving Care Coach
- Contact Worker
- Environmental Enforcement Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- Private Housing Enforcement Officer
- HHSRS Officer
- Building Regulations Officer
- Building Control Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse
- Service Desk Engineer Humberside
- Courier NHS
- Pharmacy Technician
- Asset Manager
- Multi Trade Worker
- Criminal Prosecutions Litigator
- Client Support Officer - Police