Driver - Nuneaton
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority based in Nuneaton who require a driver to join their team on a temporary basis.
A Full UK Driving License with Category C entitlement is essential for this role.
Previous experience within a driving role is preferred, however training will be given.
This is a full time role working 7am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday with a total of 42 hours per week.
The role involves driving within the waste and recycling team for the council and the position requires a Category C driving license enabling you to drive vehicles over 3.5 tonne.
Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locality Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker Care Planning and Proceedings Team
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Leaving Care Coach
- Contact Worker
- Environmental Enforcement Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- Private Housing Enforcement Officer
- HHSRS Officer
- Building Regulations Officer
- Building Control Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse
- Service Desk Engineer Humberside
- Courier NHS
- Pharmacy Technician
- Asset Manager
- Multi Trade Worker
- Criminal Prosecutions Litigator
- Client Support Officer - Police