Manufacturing Shift Manager
Monthly bonuses up to £250, a 7% pension scheme, state-of-the-art facilities and 27 days annual leave (plus plenty of time off with the continental shift pattern!) are just a few of the perks that the Manufacturing Shift Manager will enjoy whilst working with this impressive, globally operating manufacturing business.
Supplying a variety of high-profile industries including Oil & Gas and Automotive, this manufacturing giant employ over 20,000 people globally turn over €5B per year.
Because of continued demand of their services and products, they are looking to increase headcount at their Bradford facility by recruiting a Manufacturing Shift Manager on a permanent basis.
As the company is based in Bradford, the Manufacturing Shift Manager will easily be able to commute from surrounding towns & cities including Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
The Manufacturing Shift Manager will have:
- Formal qualifications within an Engineering discipline (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, City & Guilds etc.) - advantageous not essential
- Solid working experience within a similar role (Engineering Shift Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor or similar) - ideally within a metal processing environment but this is not essential
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to continuously motive their team to achieve company targets & expectations
On offer to the Manufacturing Shift Manager:
- Renumeration: £46,577.71 per annum (£35,020.00 base salary + 33% shift allowance)
- Bonus Scheme: Up £3000 per annum / £250 per month - based on company & individual performance (on average employees earn between £1500-2000 annually)
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 Days per annum
- Working Hours: Continental Shifts (4 on / 4 off - 2 days & 2 nights)
- Day Shift: 05:50 to 17:50
- Night Shift: 17:50 to 05:50
- Pension Scheme: 7% - Eligible after successful 3-month probation period
- Employer Contribution: 5.25%
- Employee Contribution: 1.75%
- Permanent employment within a globally operating manufacturing business
To be considered for the Manufacturing Shift Manager position, please click “Apply Now” and attach a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment for more information.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Machine Operator
- Production Operative
- Process Operator
- FLT Driver
- Machine Operative
- Production Supervisor
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Mechanical assembler
- Inventory Analyst
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Fabricator Welder
- Fabricator Welder
- Nights Electrical Engineer
- IT System Support Specialist
- Electrical Engineer
- Demand Planner
- Paint Sprayer
- Metal Polisher
- Press Brake Operator
- Welder Fabricator