Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager - Midlands
My client is an award winning specialist training provider focused on delivering high-quality apprenticeship programmes across England and Wales.
They have been delivering training across a range of sectors for over 20 years.
Their team are specialists in Care and Education and are passionate about delivering great training.
They are an Ofsted and Estyn rated 'Good' provider and they support over 4,500 people each year through nationally recognised vocational qualification programmes, apprenticeships, mentoring and preparation for employment.
Their learners and employers rate them as Excellent on Trustpilot.
They offer a blended learning approach with a 'digital first' delivery method, using a mix of group sessions and 121's to deliver high quality flexible apprenticeships aimed to help people develop and further their careers.
My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to be responsible for identifying and targeting new business opportunities across, large and levy paying organisations.
* To be responsible for identifying and targeting new business opportunities across, large and levy paying organisations
* Effective and tailored account management activity to deepen relationships with existing employers
* To maximise account development, recognising new areas for development and growth to support the business.
* To achieve or exceed sales targets
* To insure CRM systems are kept up to date.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Experienced sales professional with strong track record of exceeding sales targets in a fast paced environment within large and levy paying organisations
* Proven communicator, with the ability to engage and nurture relationships across a wide range of sectors
* Competent in the use of technology with excellent IT skills and experience with maximising the potential of CRM system
* Sales and target driven
* Account Management
* Presentation skills
* Planning and organising
* Influencing skills
* Motivating & Engaging
* High energy and enthusiasm
* Pragmatic approach to problem solving
* Satisfactory Employment/Disclosure checks, commensurate to job role
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Senior User Experience Designer (Media/Publishing)
- Part 2 Scaffolders
- Snr Full Stack Developer, Remote (Linux/Ruby/JS)
- Jnr/Mid DevOps Engineer, Remote (Python/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Systems Engineer, Remote (Cloud/Linux/Python)
- Field Sales/ Trade Development Manager
- Service Manager / Registered Care Manager
- Snr Technical Product Manager, Remote (Agile/PaaS/SDLC)
- Business Development Executive
- Senior Systems Administrator (Internal)
- Service Engineer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Lead Full Stack Engineer, Remote (React/Node.js)
- Global Head of Product Management (Software)