Senior Trade Support Executive
This successful specialist travel company based in Essex are seeking a Senior Trade Support Executive to provide ongoing support to Travel Agent Partners and the Business Development Managers.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a proven history of developing relationships with clients, an eye for detail, experience producing reports and the ability to put together sales incentives for agents we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will play a part in the continued success of the business and in return can expect a competitive salary, excellent working conditions.
- Dealing efficiently with travel agent enquiries, escalations and managing the Agency Sales inbox
- Manage and analyse manual data
- Producing daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports for agent partners and Business Development Managers
- Working effectively with the Account Managers and Head of Sales & Operations
- Identify new business opportunities using the current database
- Promoting the company services to existing and new trade clients
- Working within the relevant in-house Systems and CRM to manage the set up of agent partners and producing data where required.
- Support the Head of Sales & Operations & Head of Marketing, in producing regular agent mailing activities and update agent Head office and key stakeholders' with product, destination & Incentive news on a weekly basis
- Assist with any other areas of sales and operations and other parts of the business when required, and when needed and may require attendance outside of normal working hours to attend trade conferences and overseas travel
- If required to support Account Managers, attend meetings (virtual & Face to face), training sessions, webinars and perform follow up duties as required
- Strong administration and analytical skills maintaining records and reporting.
- Computer literate, Microsoft office including Excel and PowerPoint as minimum, CRM and Top Dog skills desirable.
- Previous excellent customer services and organisational skills
- Proven results of having a strong eye for detail and be well organised.
- Previous sales and operational experience in the travel industry
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills with the ability to multitask and work on own initiative
- Excellent people skills and to be able to work as a team player and have the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ideally the candidate will hold a full clean driving licence
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) along with attractive company benefits.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, excluding bank holidays, 40 hours per week,
If you match the description above please follow the instructions to apply now.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Senior Villas Travel Sepcialist
- Beaches Travel Specialist
- Sales and Marketing Professional
- Tour Operator Reservations Supervisor
- Business Analyst
- Production Manager
- Technical Support Coordinator
- Technical Service Manager
- Senior Content Producer
- Beaches Travel Specalist
- Senior Villas Travel Sepcialist
- Luxury VIP Travel Consultant
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Marketing and Sales Professional
- Client Relationship Manager - Luxury Travel
- IT Support - Travel Industry
- Technical Support Manager
- Accounts Assistant Manager - Travel
- Finance - Credit Controller - Part Time