Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Acute Inpatients
Maxxima is currently searching for multiple band 6 Occupational Therapists to work on a busy acute ward in Devon.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists with acute medical experience for up to 3 months:
• Full time, M-F, 8.15-16.30 with 45 min lunch break. Full time & part time hours considered
• Based on main acute site at Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
• Must be able to work with covid positive patients if required
• Up to date essential training
• Accommodation may be available
• Capped band 6 rate
• We use an electronic record system so must be happy to complete training
- Diploma/degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Substantial post qualification experience of working with adults, children and their families
- Experience of supervising staff and students
- Management experience
-Knowledge of legislation incl Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and other relevant legislation pertaining to Social Care
-Knowledge of issues around the assessment and provision of adaptation and equipment both for adults and children
-The principles of staff supervision, continuing professional development and performance management
-To be able to work in a fast pace and ever-changing environment
-Able to travel to locations throughout the Borough of South Tyneside
-Knowledge of safeguarding
-Desirable knowledge of Liquid Logic
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 4 Therapy assistant practitioner
- Band 6 Occupational therapist
- Band 6/7 OT/PT
- Virology Biomedical Scientist required in the North West of England
- Histology Biomedical Scientists required in Cambridgeshire
- Haematology/Blood Transfusion Band 6 Biomedical Scientist required in Bedfordshire
- Biomedical Scientist - Biochemistry
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist- Forensic
- Senior MSK Physiotherapist
- Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist - Acute Inpatient
- Band 3 GTA
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 8 Mammographer
- Band 7 Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - Derby
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Band 6/ 7/ 8a Occupational Therapist- Neuro
- Band 4 Section Cutter
- Histology band 4 -6