Go with the flow Home Manager...
Jobs like these really don't come around often.
This job couldn't be more different than corporate care homes companies.
They are offering you a blank canvas, an easy going self managing democratic team culture.
A place where the meaning of 'family' doesn't go amiss.
We are working closely with an amazing Nursing Home that are looking for a Home Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager that wants to take the next step in their career.
Alongside being a presence on the floor, you will be expected to build lasting relationships with residents and their families as well as Local Authority, GP's, Hospitals and Health Boards.
You will also need to complete any necessary Audits and Compliance to ensure the home meets all CIW requirements.
This role is predominantly Supernumerary and you will need to get hands on clinically from time to time but this is flexible to suit what you are comfortable with.
As nursing homes go, you would struggle to come across one that runs as smoothly as our clients does.
There is a big focus on providing excellent care to residents and also a wealth of support from the current Deputy Manager, Senior Staff and the Owner.
More recently the home has had refurbishment to the interior and exterior of the building and provides a calm and refreshing environment for residents to relax
- Registered General Nurse
- QCF5 in Leadership and Management
- A friendly and approachable demeanour
- A real passion for elderly care
- An ability to build relationships with residents and families
- A willingness to learn on the job and to go with the flow
What's in it for you?
- A fantastic employer
- A competitive salary
- On going training
- Continuous support
- Standard working hours
Does this sound up your street? Good, I thought it would do.
Contact me on 0161 914 5722 or send an email to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Clinical Lead
- People Adviser
- Deputy Manager (RGN) - Elderly Care - Good CQC - £44.5k
- Home Manager - Elderly Care - Good CQC - £50k - £60k - Kent
- Home Manager - Elderly Care - Good CQC - £50k - £60k - Surrey
- Commissioning Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Care - Oxfordshire
- Office Administrator
- Recruitment Administrator
- Childrens Home Manager - LD - 4 beds
- Turnaround Nursing Home Manager
- RESIDENTIAL HOME MANAGER - TORQUAY - CQC GOOD
- CLINICAL LEAD - DEPUTY MANAGER
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- Senior Nurse - Management Team
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Henley on Thames
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Lincoln
- Senior Nurse for Farnham Nursing Home
- Elderley Residential Care - Area Manager - Exeter
- Caring & Effective Nurses Wanted
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Scunthorpe