This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to join a leading Accident Repair Centre.
- Dealing with wide range of vehicles you must be productive and work to a high standard.
- Manufacturer approvals and Insurance contracts keep this site very busy.
- State of the art Bodyshop with modern facilities
- Immediate start available
Key role and responsibilities as a Panel Beater:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing & replacing complete body shell
- Keep accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard.
Swindon / Wiltshire
£15 p/h - £17 p/h + Bonus
If you want to hear more about this Panel Beater role please contact Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Tyre Fitter
- Trainee Service Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Car Sales Executive
- Trainee Parts Advisor
- Master Technician
- Assembly Engineer
- CNC Miller - Programmer
- Quality Engineer - Aerospace
- Commercial Service Advisor
- Production Engineer - Aerospace
- Mutli-skilled Machinist
- CNC Programmer
- GRP Finishers
- GRP Laminator
- Panel Beater
- Workshop Controller
- Electrical Engineer - Marine
- LCV Technician / Van Mechanic