(Senior) Recruitment Consultant
We are keen to speak to an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for their next challenge in an independent, service led firm, working with top tier clients within the financial and professional services sector.
Our industries include Accounting and Finance, Asset Management, Asset Servicing, Business Support, FinTech, Legal and Wealth.
You will be supporting permanent vacancies within these areas so an interest/experience in them would be beneficial.
- Must display excellent service delivery focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport easily
- Strong team player
- Excellent written communication abilities
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Ability to think laterally
- Ability to effectively use appropriate IT packages
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in the team at all times
- Must be determined and willing to succeed
- Must demonstrate tenacity and focus
- A smart, professional appearance is essential
- Degree qualification preferred, but not essential
- Understanding our core markets (through on job training, meeting clients and candidates and press articles)
- Adopt an ‘Account Management' approach to developing relationships with clients
- Meeting a variety of clients to understand their business, discuss vacancy requirements and advise on how best you can search and select candidates to fit with their profile
- Generate new business e.g.
new clients via press/websites/networking
- Source the best diverse talent using a variety of tolls including our established database, referrals through our network, LinkedIn and other sources
- Support candidates throughout the interview process, ensuring they are fully briefed on the role they are being interviewed for, the company and guidance on interview techniques
- Ensure that every candidate receives feedback following an interview
- Effective handling of candidate enquires, whether relating to a specific position or general enquiry regarding career advice or career management
- Work very closely with the team in generating referrals or matching candidates to vacancies
- Ensure that client and candidate files are updated and coded appropriately via Bullhorn
- Maintain a professional, polite and courteous service to clients and candidates at all times, ensuring that they are always made to feel individual
- Work closely with your team and never be afraid to ask for help
- Comply with company policies, processes and procedures
- Assisting with the development of the Core-Asset brand with new and existing clients as well as candidates
Salary & Benefits:
Salary for the position above is negotiable depending on experience however will be kept in-line with our current salary banding.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Expanded Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Allowance
- Private Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Scheme
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13364
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- FUND EXPENSES ASSOCIATE
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- TRANSFER AGENCY OVERSIGHT
- IT RISK CONSULTANT
- CLIENT CHANGE MANAGER
- Process Improvement Analyst
- SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Voting and ESG Analyst
- FUND CONTROLLER
- SMCR Analyst
- RFP Analyst
- LIQUIDITY FUNDING CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- REGULATORY CONTROLLER
- Global Mobility Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager - Real Estate
- CALCULATIONS ANALYST
- Governance and Sustainability Analyst
- ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS