Financial Returns Officer - Berkshire
Financial Returns Officer – Berkshire (Temp Contract)
Salary: £ 14.38ph
Adult Social Care has received large quantities of government funding in response to Covid-19. Funds have been received through a number of different schemes, including Hospital Discharge Funding (Scheme 1 and Scheme 2), Infection Control Funding, Lateral Flow Test Funding and Workforce Capacity Funding.
The post holder will support Adult Social Care in administering these grants and reporting to the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) in relation to the Hospital Discharge Funding and the Department of Health and Social Care for the Infection Control, Lateral Flow Test and Workforce Capacity funding.
The post will also assist in-house care teams with Covid funding administration.
- Provide effective financial management of a number of Government Grants
- Set up, co-ordinate and manage spreadsheets in relation to each funding stream
- Extract information from Care Director (Social Care case management system) to inform the CCG of the monthly costs of those people discharged from Hospital on Scheme 1, 2 and 3
- Ensure that returns to the CCG are completed in line with tight reporting deadlines
- Monitor use of the risk fund for those people on Scheme 2 hospital discharge
- Assist ASC Business Manager with estimating costs of rapid hospital discharge and any implications for the Better Care Fund
- Communicate with Adult Social Care Providers (Care Homes, Community Care Providers, Day Centres, Supported Living) to ensure they submit their returns in relation to each funding streams on time.
- Submit Government returns in accordance with the guidance for each funding stream.
- Work closely with colleagues in Finance and Legal where appropriate
- Build positive working relationships with colleagues, Adult Social Care Providers and Health Partners.
- Retrieve any grant monies underspent from providers
- Provide regular updates and reports as required to the Director or Adult Social Care.
- Promote good external relations, and promote the interests of the Council.
- To recognise health and safety is a responsibility of every employee, to take reasonable care of self and others and to comply with the WBC Health and Safety policy and any service-specific procedures / rules that apply to this role.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Project Manager-Infrastructure - Barnsley
- Data Warehouse/PowerBI Specialist - Devon
- Energy Projects Coordinator - Wakefield
- Children & Family Support Worker
- Information, Advice and Guidance Advisor - Barnsley
- Residential Support Worker
- Rehousing Support Workers
- Project Worker-Children & Family Support Service
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Health Programme Advisor (Public Health)
- Development and Design Engineer - Hull
- Co-ordinator - Worcester
- Information and Monitoring Officer - Warrington
- Kirklees Council - Resource/Support Officer
- Professional Officer - Shropshire
- Night Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Cranbrook
- Retirement Living Assistant
- Night Support Worker -Asylum Seeker Children Services- Ashford
- Public Health Analyst
- Senior Planning Officer - Wakefield