B2B Saas Start-up
Up to £50k (negotiable depending on experience)
One of my all-time favourite companies to work with has had an opportunity in the team come up for an experienced Marketing Manager to join them!
This is a super exciting company to work for.
They have a really great product, which has evolved over the past 5 years, and now have companies such as Amazon, Spotify and BBC using it everyday!
You will join the Product and Marketing team as a core member, getting involved in pretty much all aspects of marketing!
We are really looking for someone with several years of experience, this is not a junior role.
They'll need you to join full of ideas, passion and excitement for the role, ready to hit the ground running.
You'll have ideally worked in a B2B Saas company before, and it would be great if you have worked in a start up too!
You're a storyteller, you're confident, you're happy to put your own stamp on things, and your content is pretty impressive! You're all about writing blogs, producing video marketing, creating social posts - you're very creative!
What do you get in return other than to work for a pretty cool company which a bunch of bright talented people?
,26 days holiday + bank holidays.
You also get an extra half day every year you're with the company, and also a half day on your birthday!
,Flexible for working ours and working from home.
,Monthly team social
Apply here or get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more! This is one not to be missed, and won't be vacant for long!!!
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Java developer for the Best-In-Class product in London!
- Senior PHP Developer
- Business Analyst
- Project Coordinator - £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus
- Product Manager / Technical Project Manager - 100% Remote
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Education Business Manager - Ultrasound - up to £60,000
- Senior .Net Developer
- Java Developer - Hottest Unicorn Fintech Startup!
- Data Engineer 'Terrific company' | 4.5 star Trust Pilot rating
- Service Desk Manager - up to £40,000
- Scrum Master - Agile - Home + Bristol upto £60K
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior Product Designer
- Associate Product Manager
- Onboarding Coordinator - up to £30,000
- Senior Python Developer
- Senior Fullstack Developer
- Senior Electronics Engineer - Low Level Analogue
- Embedded Software Consultant - Regulated Industry