Security Engineers Mate
Security Engineers Mate - South Wales
Salary: Competitive salary working 12hrs Mon to Thu and 8hrs Fri
After 40 hrs rate is 1 1/3
Our leading mechanical and electrical engineering company, who offer diverse solutions including fire & security, Gates and Barriers and IT/Network solutions, are looking to appoint a Security Engineers' mate to join their nationwide company.
They have been established for over 35 years and employ more than 120 people across the UK.
The role will be working alongside the security engineers; possibly travelling nationally; to provide a range of bespoke services to a varied clientele including some high profile organisations.
The role will require working at heights, in tight spaces and manual handling as well as the possible staying overnight where necessary.
* Intruder Alarm systems
* Fire systems
* Remote signalling systems such as Dualcom
* Possible overnight stays
* Nurse call/warden call systems
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will have either some experience within this role or recently qualified for this role.
A high level of customer service, good communication, smart clean appearance and the ability to work to tight deadlines as an individual, or part of a team also beneficial.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Senior User Experience Designer (Media/Publishing)
- Part 2 Scaffolders
- Snr Full Stack Developer, Remote (Linux/Ruby/JS)
- Jnr/Mid DevOps Engineer, Remote (Python/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Systems Engineer, Remote (Cloud/Linux/Python)
- Field Sales/ Trade Development Manager
- Service Manager / Registered Care Manager
- Snr Technical Product Manager, Remote (Agile/PaaS/SDLC)
- Business Development Executive
- Senior Systems Administrator (Internal)
- Service Engineer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Lead Full Stack Engineer, Remote (React/Node.js)
- Global Head of Product Management (Software)