Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Mental Health care assistant to work on a flexible basis in the Staffordshire area
If you are looking for full or part time hours this would be a great opportunity for you.
We have various shift patterns available and this role provides you with the chance to choose your working days.
The rates of pay are between £10.75 - £11.00 per hour (LTD company rates)
It is essential you have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a Healthcare Assistant within the mental health sector.
It would be beneficial if you have previously done some form of control and restraint training (MAPA/PMVA) but not essential.
We can offer a number of benefits including, weekly pay, DBS and compliance costs covered, £200 training allowance and referral bonuses!
We are recruiting immediately for this role, if you are interested, send your CV ASAP!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £10.75 - £11.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Stafford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-30 08:32:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Homeless Support Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker/ Mental Health Care Assistant
- PSD Police Investigator - North Yorkshire
- Care Coordinator
- Care Supervisor
- Health Care Assistant
- Support Worker
- RTA Paralegal
- HR Administrator
- Construction Site Manager
- PIP 2 Police Staff Investigator
- Complex Needs Navigator
- Medical Secretary
- Project Manager
- commercial Gas Engineer
- Waking Nights Residential Support Worker
- Payroll Executive/Senior Payroll Executive