New Business Sales Executive
Our established client is looking for an enthusiastic New Business Sales Executive to join their successful team of Sales Executives at a time of immense growth.
This New Business Sales Executive position comes with excellent training, a great working environment and future development opportunities.
As reward for bringing new business to the company and showing an enthusiasm to learn, you will have the potential to double your salary with an exceptional monthly bonus structure.
The New Business Sales Executive will develop future business and build the foundations for future long-standing relationships.
You will market new campaigns and follow leads to increase company performance whilst providing courteous and professional advice.
- To increase the New Business sales undertaking telemarketing campaigns
- To manage, maintain and collate information for customer callbacks
- To provide all customers with courteous, professional advice
- Undertake telemarketing and help to build up a solid pipeline
- To achieve and exceed monthly sales and commission targets
You will share and convey the company's values and services to your own clients - building and developing relationships from the start.
The right candidate will be hardworking, enthusiastic and resilient.
You will have experience and commitment to telesales previously and you will have a hunger for targets.
- Proven history in telesales, sales or business development
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high standard of personal performance
- Excellent communication skills at various levels
- To successfully organise and prioritise workloads through effective time management
- Use own initiative and work autonomously
- Ability to present information clearly, concisely and professionally
- A team player who has a professional approach with strong communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum with a generous commission scheme
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Software Support Analyst
- Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
- Digital Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Marketing, Events & PR Assistant
- Sales and Amin Support
- HR Advisor 6-month FTC
- Sales Order Processor / Administrator
- CAD Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Senior Account Handler
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate