Service Care Solutions are currently seeking a reliable Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to join the team in Shropshire.
The position is initially for 3 months working full time (37.5 Hours) Monday - Friday.
Pay is negotiable dependant on experience.
Responsibilities: The candidate will manage an active caseload delivering an integrated service through the provision of assessment, recovery planning, support, care coordination and interventions.
The applicant will co-produce, monitor and review recovery care plans to ensure the service user's needs are met.
They will support colleagues, volunteers and sessional workers providing guidance and advice ensuring care standards are maintained.
The candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory DBS certificate at an enhanced level.
Previous experience is essential within the substance abuse field.
Think you're right for this? Email an up to date CV with relevant experience to Jordan.email@example.com or call 01772208963.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £12 - £13 per hour + Negotiable on experience
- Location: Shropshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-05-05 15:44:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Environmental Enforcement Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- Private Housing Enforcement Officer
- HHSRS Officer
- Building Regulations Officer
- Building Control Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse
- Service Desk Engineer Humberside
- Courier NHS
- Pharmacy Technician
- Asset Manager
- Multi Trade Worker
- Criminal Prosecutions Litigator
- Client Support Officer - Police
- HR Client Services Administrator - Police
- Multi Trade
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Change Manager