Account Handler - Commercial Insurance Broker
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join a reputable, well established traditional Insurance Broker who focus on delivering a high-quality service.
As the Account Handler you will join a small friendly team supporting the Commercial Account Executives.
- As the Commercial Account Handler, you will be responsible for delivering an end-to-end renewal process including contacting clients to get updated financial details, preparing market presentations, obtaining market quotations, negotiating with insurers, and preparing renewal report information.
- Handling all enquiries relating to Commercial Insurance which could include public liability, employer's liability, professional indemnity, business risk etc.
- As the Commercial Account Handler, you will deal with incoming enquires from clients wanting to make mid-term adjustments to existing policies.
Ensuring all amendments are dealt with promptly and confirmed in writing to clients.
- Carry out renewal reviews where necessary with clients, inviting and confirming the renewals, issuing documentation and chasing payments, paying attention to detail and ensuring all levels of cover are correct.
- As the Commercial Account Handler, you will be responsible for ensuring all documentation is checked and correct and is fully compliant with industry regulations and company procedures.
- Any other administrative support required by the Commercial Insurance team.
- Experience working as a Commercial Account Handler is essential to the role.
- Previous experience working for an independent insurance broker is essential.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels.
- Warm and personable individual who is customer focussed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong, confident individual with a professional approach.
- Strong business acumen.
The role will also suit the following experience: commercial account handler, account handler.
This role is commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Stafford, Stone, Crewe.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Software Support Analyst
- Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
- Digital Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Marketing, Events & PR Assistant
- Sales and Amin Support
- HR Advisor 6-month FTC
- Sales Order Processor / Administrator
- CAD Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Senior Account Handler
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate