Workshop Controller Vacancy - (Motor Trade)
Workshop Controller Vacancy - Motor Trade
Salary: Up to £35,000 + bonus (£6,000 per year)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am-18.00pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Workshop Controller for our commercial site based in the Bicester area.
We will consider candidates from Supervisor & Senior Technician positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active workshop controller with superb earning potential and career progression.
We are looking for Workshop Controllers who have come from a busy main dealer service department.
Workshop Controller Role:
This is an exciting challenge for an experienced Workshop Controller with excellent Man Management skills, your main focus will be supervise and prioritise the Technicians and Administration staff accordingly in a very busy workshop.
You will be tasked with supervising a team of Technicians to make sure the work is done to a high standard while at a reasonable rate.
It will be your job to make sure the vehicle goes through the workshop in a seamless manner while liaising with the Service Advisors who can keep the customer fully up to date.
This is a vital role to make sure the Technicians keep on their toes but do all the work in the right way.
The role will be busy so we need someone who isn't scared of working closely with the team and building a strong process.
The company is a busy service department that will offer you the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience to help drive the department forward.
We are looking for someone with a like for like background so experience within a Workshop Controllers role will be perfect.
However we may also consider a strong candidate who wants to move up or someone with experience who can fit straight in.
You must have strong managerial skills and be able to prove you can control a workshop of Technicians efficiently.
Quality Control experience would be a big advantage but not necessary.
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Office Administrator - Failsworth
- Sales Executive Vacancy (Used Cars) - Bristol Area
- Recovery Driver Vacancy - 3.5 tone
- Sales Executive Vacancy - High Wycombe
- Vehicle Technician - Motor trade - Enfield
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy – Motor Trade - Orpington Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Motor Trade - Tonbridge Area
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Gloucester
- HGV Technician - Swindon
- Workshop Controller Vacancy - Motor trade - New Southgate Area
- HGV Technician - Radstock
- Field Service Support Engineer Vacancy
- Regional Sales Manager Vacancy
- Parts Advisor Vacancy – Motor Trade – Bournemouth Area
- Parts Advisor Vacancy – Motor Trade – Southampton Area
- Paint Sprayer - Motor Trade - Yeovil Area
- Accounts Assistant - Motor Trade
- HR Advisor
- HGV Night Technician Vacancy - Kidderminster