CNC Miller Setter / Operator
3 Day weekends, £500 quarterly bonuses, the chance to work on BRAND NEW machines, ongoing training & development and sociable working hours are just a few of perks that the CNC Miller Setter / Operator will enjoy whilst working with this medium sized manufacturing business.
Employing around 30 at their Huddersfield facility, this company manufactures a range of cutting-edge products for their worldwide clientele, the successful candidate will be responsible for machining carbon fibre components to be used on their internal product range (NO SUB-CONTRACT MANUFACTURING INVOLVED IN THIS ROLE).
As the company have just invested in 2 BRAND NEW CNC Machining Centres, they are now looking to add 2 CNC Miller Setter / Operators to their team on a permanent basis.
This company is based within 15 minutes of the M1 and M62 motorways, the CNC Miller Setter / Operator can easily commute from Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.
The CNC Miller Setter / Operator will be responsible for:
- Setting up and operating a variety of CNC Machining Centres
- Editing CNC programmes where required using Fanuc controls
- Optimizing machining processes/strategies and advising on process improvement
The CNC Miller Setter / Operator will:
- Ideally possess a relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ, HNC, HND, City & Guilds or equivalent)
- Have experience working as a CNC Machinist, CNC Miller, CNC Setter, CNC Programmer or CNC Operator
- Have the desire to develop their skillset by undergoing training on new machinery, software packages and other areas of the business (fitting/assembly, offline programming for example)
The CNC Miller Setter / Operator will be required to work the below hours:
- Hours per week: 40 (overtime regularly available paid at 1.5)
- Monday to Thursday - 06:00 - 16:30
In return, the CNC Miller Setter / Operator will receive:
- Overall renumeration package between £22,880 - £24,880
- Quarterly Bonuses: £500 - subject to company and individual performance
- Holiday Entitlement: 31 Days including statutory holidays (3 to be reserved for Christmas)
- Regular overtime (usually 8 hours per week) - paid at 1.5
- Stable employment with a growing organisation that offers promising progression opportunities in the future
- Comprehensive skill development and ongoing training
- Free on-site parking
To apply for the CNC Miller Setter / Operator position, please click “APPLY NOW” and attach a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, you can contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Machine Operator
- Production Operative
- Process Operator
- FLT Driver
- Machine Operative
- Production Supervisor
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Mechanical assembler
- Inventory Analyst
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Fabricator Welder
- Fabricator Welder
- Nights Electrical Engineer
- IT System Support Specialist
- Electrical Engineer
- Demand Planner
- Paint Sprayer
- Metal Polisher
- Press Brake Operator
- Welder Fabricator