Civil Engineering Trainer / Assessor
Civil Engineering Trainer/Assessor - Workington
Salary: Up to £34,000 p.a.
dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted 'outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Civil Engineering Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Civil Engineering up to level 3.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
* To deliver and assess Civil Engineering courses up to and including level three.
* To develop and maintain the current Civil Engineering course material.
* Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
* Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
* Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
* To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Have a minimum of three years Civil Engineering experience in a supervisory position.
* Minimum HNC qualification.
* Have a sound knowledge of Civil Engineering principles.
* Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
* Full UK driving license.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel.
* Patient and shows control in challenging situations.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Senior User Experience Designer (Media/Publishing)
- Part 2 Scaffolders
- Snr Full Stack Developer, Remote (Linux/Ruby/JS)
- Jnr/Mid DevOps Engineer, Remote (Python/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React/Ruby/Cloud)
- Snr Systems Engineer, Remote (Cloud/Linux/Python)
- Field Sales/ Trade Development Manager
- Service Manager / Registered Care Manager
- Snr Technical Product Manager, Remote (Agile/PaaS/SDLC)
- Business Development Executive
- Senior Systems Administrator (Internal)
- Service Engineer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Lead Full Stack Engineer, Remote (React/Node.js)
- Global Head of Product Management (Software)