This Warehouse Manager position is with an internationally operating manufacturer of Food products.
They are looking for a Warehouse Manager able to manage a growing site that has significantly increased it's investment recently, with a large budget for CAPEX and upgrading site facilities.
This role will be working standard days Monday to Friday, with some flexibility if required.
This company is allowing the opportunity for the incoming Warehouse Manager to have influence over the investment plans for the company and site.
This will allow the successful candidate to have the opportunity to increase their responsibility throughout the course of their employment and progress their career.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager;
- Maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving distribution, stock and logistics environment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of staff within the distribution, stock and logistics function.
- Ensuring that the company meets all customer requirements by the efficient despatch of orders to required timescales.
- To maintain and improve good practice with respect to Health & Safety within the distribution, stock and logistics facility and external loading / unloading areas and to ensure the company is compliant with all relevant H&S legislation.
- To be responsible for the safe operation of all mechanical equipment in the adjoining areas, including the maintenance and servicing of all handling equipment such as fork-lift trucks, pallet trucks etc.
- Responsibility for updating stock records in the systems and producing reports as requested by management.
To be successful as the Warehouse Manager it would be an advantage to have previous experience working within a distribution, stock and logistics facility, managing / supervising the associated teams.
It would be beneficial to have experience working within a food / FMCG processing environment as a Warehouse Manager or related, including Stock Controller and Production Supervisor.
It is essential that this individual holds a Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Truck licenses.
Alongside the salary and benefits the company will also offer the Warehouse Manager strong opportunities to progress and take the next step up in their career.
For further information regarding this Warehouse Manager position please apply directly.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Machine Operator
- Production Operative
- Process Operator
- FLT Driver
- Machine Operative
- Production Supervisor
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Mechanical assembler
- Inventory Analyst
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Fabricator Welder
- Fabricator Welder
- Nights Electrical Engineer
- IT System Support Specialist
- Electrical Engineer
- Demand Planner
- Paint Sprayer
- Metal Polisher
- Press Brake Operator
- Welder Fabricator