Nottinghamshire County Council - Service Desk Analyst
Nottinghamshire County Council - Service Desk Assistant
Location: Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2 7QP
Contract: Initial three-month contract (Possible Temp to Perm)
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Payrate: £13.45 an Hour
Good customer service and service desk skills
Some experience working in a school environment but not essential.
Working with Sims and Scholar packs
To replace a leaver and possibility for Temp - Perm
Key Service Responsibilities:
Providing the first point of contact service (telephone, online and remote assistance) for all customer incidents, requests for service and requests for change.
Implementation of the agreed incident management processes and procedures and utilisation of appropriate systems in accordance with guidance.
Receives and documents all customer calls, analyses customer needs, assigning all calls as appropriate, resolving all first line support calls that are assigned to the post holder, tracking of all calls, and closure of all calls.
Implementation and administration of secure and appropriate user access to ICT systems in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and processes.
Handle requests for information and provide advice to customers on the products and services that are provided by the ICT Service.
Provide advice, guidance, solutions and support to users on systems, products and services within the levels of the postholder’s expertise.
Provision of an effective interface with the customer for all logged calls through to call closure.
Assists customers with having issues resolved quickly and works to agreed service level targets for all service desk responsibilities.
Provision of remote assistance services to customers.
Operation and updating of the knowledge base.
Operation of service desk systems, processes and procedures.
EITHER: Has achieved proficiency in the Task of Service desk and incident
management - Level 4, OR: Has gained experience (typically four year’s full time or equivalent) as a competent user of computer systems, some of which must have been in a position of responsibility,
has demonstrated a good understanding of the use of computer systems, and has substantial experience of handling user contact.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Transport Coordination Officer - Southampton
- Specialist Building Surveyor - Wokingham
- Technical Specialist - Lancashire
- Grounds Maintenance - Cemeteries
- Driver Labourer
- Rochdale - Administrator
- Brokerage Assistant - Dorset
- Sheffield - PA/Secretary
- Sheffield - Waste Support Officer
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Sudbury
- LGV Waste Collection Driver (Category C) - Barnsley
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - East Grinstead
- HR Data and System Analyst - Swindon
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Widnes
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Banstead
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Manchester
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Leigh-on-Sea
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Buckingham
- Sheffield City Council - Waste Support Officer