Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are about to launch our award-winning Trainee Recruitment Academy for its 15th consecutive year.
We are looking for ambitious individuals wishing to start a career in recruitment and join one of our exciting brands.
With offices in the UK, USA and Switzerland, we can offer an unrivalled opportunity to take your career globally in one of our niche STEM focused recruitment businesses.
In 2020 alone, we worked with clients in over 25 different countries!
Here at STR, we truly have something for everyone, whether its Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Built Environment, Infrastructure, Automation, Maritime or Professional Services, we have exciting opportunities for those who aspire to be the best of the best.
People are the heart of our business and we will take you on a journey of Learning and Development via our tailored Trainee Programme, which offers a clear pathway to a career as a professional Recruitment Consultant.
We will nurture and develop the skills that you already have and place you in an environment where you can maximise your potential, and what's more, your earnings are uncapped, which means you'll earn commission every step of the way.
At STR, we pride ourselves on a working environment that promotes excellence throughout.
We have been providing specialist permanent and contract recruitment services since 2000 and employ over 150 staff, many of whom came through the very route you are reading about today.
But it's not just about recruitment, you'll see why ‘fun' is one of our four core values.
With a High Achiever Clubs every year with trips to places like Dubai, Miami, and Vegas, plus monthly and quarterly incentives, such as Directors lunches, Red Letter Days, Annual Conference and Recreational Days Out, you'll soon realise why so many other Trainees before you wanted to be our next success story.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at STR, your role will include:
- Sourcing potential clients to grow your business via outbound sales and targeted approach
- Developing a client / candidate powerbase through networking platforms such as LinkedIn to build a candidate pool in your chosen specialism
- Advertising and marketing of vacancies via a variety of different channels
- Learning how to negotiate Terms of Business with corporate clients
- Understanding that building and nurturing relationships with stakeholders is at the heart of everything we do - longstanding partnerships that last
- Sourcing, screening, assessing and filtering professionally qualified prospective candidates for requisitions
- Working to specified KPIs, Values, Performance Metrics and Financial Targets
- Supporting your brand in other ad hoc activities such as interview arrangements, ID verification and checking relevant qualifications
- Building your own business within the business, something you can own, be passionate about and therefore have full control over your earnings and career progression.
What we offer
- £20 - 22K basic salary with uncapped commission scheme and first year OTE of £30K
- Structured, clear, performance-based career progression opportunities with the ability to fast-track promotions
- Opportunity for further education such as a 2-year Business Masters Degree (MSC)
- Commission up to 30% in both permanent and contract recruitment
- A chance to travel and work internationally through one of our network offices and brands
- Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
- Flexible working policy
- Free onsite parking
- Employee of the Month, Quarter, Directors Lunches, Annual Awards, High Achievers Club to exotic destinations and many more rewards / incentives throughout the year
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
- Health care cash plan and optional private health care
- First-class ongoing Coaching and Learning and Development delivered by an inhouse expert
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years Sales Experience ideally in an out-bound call environment
- Alternatively, a career professional from another sector with a proven track record with a desire to cross train and take control of both your future and earnings - but this must have been customer facing (Retail, Finance, Customer Services, Legal, Manufacturing, Engineering etc)
- Good level of qualification at both GCSE, A level and above
- Highly competitive with an insatiable will to win and overachieve
- A self-starter who is target / goal oriented with a clear vision of what you want from your career and takes pride in excelling
- Positive, proud, and passionate approach to everything you do
- Able to demonstrate your desire for success, confidence, and self-belief
- Hard working, punctual, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and able to think outside of the box
- A clear desire to learn, absorb information and apply yourself in a professional environment
If all of this describes you then click apply or email your CV to email@example.com with a covering email to register your interest.
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Manufacturing Engineer- Assembly and Integration
- Accounts Payable Finance Assistant
- Procurement Manager
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Business Support Manager
- Property Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Project Support - 5180878
- .NET Developer -
- Powertrain Hardware Systems Engineer
- Powertrain Controls Engineer
- Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer
- AV Technician
- Senior Buyer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Rollout Project Manager - 110140-1
- Lead Food Safety Officer
- Underwriter (P&I) - Hong Kong
- Engineering Director