Operations and Logistics Team Leader - Basildon
Operations and Logistics Team Leader – Basildon (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
To monitor day to day workload and performance of the Operations and Logistics Team in the warehouse and at Broomfield, to ensure provision of a high quality and efficient service.
To ensure effective management of the stock and timely distribution of goods from the central warehouse to various customers, maintaining a high level of service, and ensure correct procedures are adhered to.
To process customer and supplier queries and complaints, and ensure they are dealt with in a professional and positive manner.
To act as an ambassador to the department attend meetings as required either face to face, electronically or by phone as required.
- To manage the Operations and Logistics Team based in the warehouse/Broomfield on a day to day basis, ensuring a high quality service to all customers.
- To work with the second Team Leader in the warehouse ensuring effective communication, prioritisation and distribution of work load for each other and the team
- To ensure effective communication with customers internal and external to the Trust.
- To provide out of hours support as required for any urgent deliveries or matters arising that cannot be planned for.
On call arrangement will be agreed based on agenda for change.
- To assist with sickness and probationary reviews, ensuring referrals to Occupational Health and HR are completed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To maintain staff attendance and process the team personnel requests for annual leave on Health Rostering system.
- To assist with annual appraisals of the Operations and Logistics team in accordance with local policies.
- To assess & advise the training needs of all staff as required to the line Manager.
- To co-ordinate the removal, return, or appropriate disposal of excess/redundant products and report details to Management.
- To ensure regular product/stock reviews and to keep appropriate records to maximise use of store locations.
- To ensure all electronic stock locations are managed effectively, monitoring product demand and raising issues of supplier performance.
Report concerns to line management.
- To closely manage product demand and escalate stock shortages or peaks in demand.
Work closely with the line manager to ensure timely ordering of stock via approved supply routes.
This may include sourcing via the national PPE supply routes, placing orders via NHS Supply chain or direct with suppliers following senior leadership approval.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Specialist Building Surveyor - Wokingham
- Technical Specialist - Lancashire
- Grounds Maintenance - Cemeteries
- Driver Labourer
- Rochdale - Administrator
- Brokerage Assistant - Dorset
- Sheffield - PA/Secretary
- Sheffield - Waste Support Officer
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Sudbury
- LGV Waste Collection Driver (Category C) - Barnsley
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - East Grinstead
- HR Data and System Analyst - Swindon
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Widnes
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Banstead
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Manchester
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Leigh-on-Sea
- Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Buckingham
- Sheffield City Council - Waste Support Officer
- Sheffield City Council - PA/Secretary
- Health and safety officer