National Head of Sales - Trade
Field-based, national role
£70,000 - £85,000, + c.
30% Bonus + Car + Healthcare + Benefits
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives.
Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (Rediroom).
As infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand for our innovative, reliable products across new industries and new countries in Primary and Community Healthcare sectors has never been higher.
This growth trajectory has led to a new role in our Sales team, as an experienced Head of Sales, heading up our Community Trade team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially astute individual to lead a UK based sales team and drive the growth of GAMA's sales with distributors.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Grow GAMA's sales with distributors supplying to multiple markets, including community healthcare, by implementing distributor management excellence across the team and implementing push and pull growth strategies
- Coach and develop the Trade sales team
- Maintain great relationships with Key Opinion Leaders within community healthcare
- Provide on the ground support for sales team members as they generate leads and deals
- Support sales and operations planning (S&OP) by forecasting and demand planning new business to ensure supply continuity to customers
- Monitor the program across distributor accounts, and identify new opportunities for GAMA to sell in community healthcare
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing team to help drive sales via distributors
- Live GAMA's values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you need to be successful?
- Track record of managing, coaching and leading sales teams
- Experience selling and upselling consumable products via distributors
- Demonstrable success managing large national distributors and negotiating at a high level
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience and full understanding of inputting into S&OP processes
- Excellent negotiation skills, with experience of managing and/or working with distributor partners
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation
What will you get when you join GAMA?
- A competitive salary depending on relevant experiences
- Annual performance related bonus of c.
30% of salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Income protection in case of long term illness
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What's it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands.
We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors.
The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly.
This means we frequently operate in a very ambiguous environment, but we pull together to get things done.
It is this agility that helps us stay at the cutting edge of infection prevention.
We're proud of our people and our culture, and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there.
We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey.
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment Ltd to source candidates.
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Logistics Manager
- IT Support Technician
- Head of Estimating & Sales
- Accounts Receivable Lead / Accounts Assistant
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Criminal Justice Resettlement Worker
- Engagement & Support Worker
- Field Service Engineer – Doors & Loading Bays
- Project Manager
- Finance & Accounts Assistant
- Business Development Manager - Brand & Marketing
- Recruitment Admin Assistant
- Graduate Quality Assurance Assistant
- Internal Sales Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive (Website)
- Conference & Events Producer
- Sales Account Manager - Field Based
- Quality Manager (Medical Equipment)
- Quality Manager (Skin and Surface)