£24,000 to £30,000 (Negotiable) + BONUS + BENEFITS + FREE PARKING
*VACANCY EXCLUSIVE TO GET RECRUITED
Get Recruited is exclusively recruiting on behalf of a highly successful business located very close to heart of Sandbach.
Over the years the business has gone from strength to strength and has a long history of providing first class solutions to their clients, this has resulted in them working with some of the most well known businesses within their target industry and a reputation that they are one of the best in the business.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales professional to join the team as a Sales Executive, you'll be working closely with the Sales Director to identify new opportunities within existing accounts and new prospective clients within their target market.
They have a proven strategy for success and you'll get close exposure to working with the individuals who have years of experience in sales and within their industry.
Here at Get Recruited, we carefully select the clients that we work with and that's why we know that this is a fantastic opportunity.
This is the perfect opportunity for a career driven individual that has business to business sales experience to join a stable and growing business.
THE SALES EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Supporting the Sales Director, you'll be joining the business as a Sales Executive
- Contacting existing accounts to strengthen the relationship with the company and to identify new opportunities within upcoming projects
- Following up bought leads which identify new relevant projects, contacting new and existing clients to understand more information about the project
- Using a consultative approach to gather intelligence on the projects and to qualify a true need
- Booking online and face to face meetings for the Sales Director to discuss qualified opportunities and projects
- Conducting research into prospective opportunities using the lead database and social media platforms
- Monitoring the continued pipeline of opportunities and providing progress reports to the Sales Director
- Updating and maintaining the CRM database
- Current experience of working within a business to business sales position
- Confident speaking to Director level contacts within large and small businesses
- Highly computer literate with MS Office, Outlook and have worked with a CRM system in the past
- Strong communication skills, confidence and a proactive approach is essential
- A customer focused individual with a professional approach and a ‘can do' attitude is vital
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Mathematics
- A good understanding of using LinkedIn for research purposes
- Experience of booking appointments would be an advantage
TO APPLY FOR THE SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION:
Please send your CV through ASAP for the Sales Executive, we'll be in touch with shortlisted candidates to discuss the position in greater detail.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Customer Experience Manager
- Data Manager
- Finance Administrator
- Ecommerce Administrator
- Account Manager
- Senior Corporate Account Handler
- Customer Service Administrator
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- IT Technician
- Business Development Manager
- Governance Risk and Compliance Manager
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Graduate Account Manager
- SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Part Time Sales Advisor
- Warehouse Operative / Stock Assistant
- Sales Advisor