Our client is looking for an experienced SharePoint Engineer to work across BAU operational support and project delivery across multiple clients within the public and private sector.
You will have a detailed technical knowledge of MS SharePoint and SharePoint Online gained within a support role and have supported this within virtualised environments (hyper-V, VMware) and public cloud (Azure/AWS).
With experience of migrating on-premise to Online you will be able to create and develop Powershell scripts as well as have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems and incidents.
So a mix of providing BAU support and project work with the design and implementation of new SharePoint platforms for clients is on offer working on the creation of HLD/LLD and to make sure customer environments adhere to established standards and frameworks.
Any SharePoint certifications would be a distinct advantage and they work to the ITIL framework so you must have worked within this environment previously.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£55000 Per: annum Benefits: + Bonus
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Richard Sutcliffe
- Tel: 0844 567 3000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SPE
- Posted: 2021-05-19 13:12:39 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Senior User Researcher
- Cloud Security Architect (GCP)
- LIMS Solution Expert
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Middle Office Migration Business Analyst
- Platform Engineer - AWS, Terraform, Unix
- SEPA Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Sharepoint Consultant
- ReactJS Developer
- SQL Server Development Team Lead - ETL - London
- Technical Product Owner
- Software Engineer - Java, Microservices
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Android Engineer
- UX Developer
- Project Manager
- Full Stack Technical Lead
- Service Designer
- Interaction Designer