Locum solicitor- Southampton- 3 month contract- £neg umbrella
Our client are a large public sector organisation looking for an experienced Locum Solicitor in Southampton to deal with Adult social Care cases.
We are ideally looking for a practising Barrister or Fellow CiLeX who has experience of making health and welfare and DOLS applications to the Court of Protection and excellent IT, advocacy and communication skills.
The team is mainly dealing with Adult Social care work but possibly with some mental health work and/or Housing work.
At the moment in compliance with Covid most of the work will be remote (unless urgent and essential work has to be done in the office).
If social distancing restrictions are lifted in June then it is likely there will be a need to work in the office 1-2 days a week but this will depend on business needs.
There will be a level of flexibility.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- QC Supervisor (Packaging & Sampling)
- Procurement Supplier Manager
- Software Engineer-MATLAB
- Talent Specialist
- Senior Channels Manager (Marketing)
- Compliance Engineer
- Accounting Administrator
- Streetworks Technician (Permitting)
- Digital Learning Designer and Developer
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer (Repairs)
- HV Systems Design Manager
- Medical Director - Rare Diseases
- Director Clinical Research Physician
- Bid Writer/Coordinator
- Multi Skilled Electrical Technician
- Production Technician
- Contracts Manager
- Building and Utilities Engineer
- Senior Project Coordinator
- Medical Advisor Neurology