Biomedical Scientist - Devon - Molecular Biology
Maxxima are currently recruiting for band 7 or above HCPC registered biomedical scientists to fill a molecular biology role in the South West.
The successful candidates will be experienced in molecular biology.
The roles operates on a shift pattern with uplifts in place for any out of hours work.
The pay rate for this biomedical scientist role is £35,000 to £38,890 per annum depending on experience.
Requirements of this biomedical scientist vacancy:
- HCPC Registration.
- Molecular Biology experience.
- An understanding of the meaning of results to enable authorisation and appropriate action in dealing with abnormal or unusual results.
- Experience in a laboratory preferably in molecular or microbiology.
- Team leadership skills.
- Experience of UKAS ISO 15189 Accreditation, audit and management.
- Educated to BSc (Hons) in Biomedical Sciences or equivalent qualification acceptable to the Institute of Biomedical Sciences and the Health Professions Council for registration.
- Be flexible with working hours.
If you are interested in this biomedical scientist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the biomedical science team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 5 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 7 Occupational therapist
- Band 7 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 5 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 Clinical Physiologist (Neurophysiology)
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 5/6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Private)
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology/Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Private Role)
- Band 6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 7 Echocardiographer (Weekends)
- Band 7 Pacing Physiologist
- Biomedical Scientist - West London - Microbiology
- Senior Band 7 OT